Rospotrebnadzor suspended the sale of the famous mineral water after a man suffered a burn to the esophagus
Rospotrebnadzor has suspended the sale of certain batches of well-known mineral water. The agency will test the drink for safety after a resident of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania drank it and suffered a burn to the esophagus.
“In connection with information received on February 12, 2024 about the fact that a resident of Vladikavkaz received burns to the esophagus, Rospotrebnadzor is suspending the sale of certain batches of mineral water,” the department said in a statement.
Earlier it became known that the man drank the same mineral water, but There was vinegar in the bottle. According to sources, he purchased the drink from a local market. With a burn to the esophagus, he was transported from Vladikavkaz to the Sklifosovsky Research Institute in Moscow.