DNA of an “unknown species” was found in the DNA of mummified bodies of “aliens”

DNA of an “unknown species” was found in the DNA of mummified bodies of “aliens”



The mystery of the Mexican "aliens" becomes even more mysterious after analysis showed that the DNA of the tiny corpses does not belong to humans, but to an "unknown species."

As he writes Daily MailMexico's National Congress has become a circus over the past two months as controversial UFO enthusiast and journalist Jaime Maussan has gone to court several times to argue that mummified remains found in Peru are evidence of extraterrestrial life.

In his latest attempt, Maussan enlisted a team of researchers to conduct a DNA analysis of the figurines that showed 30 percent "do not belong to any known species" and said the figurines were "authentic" consisting of a single skeleton. The origin of the remaining 70 percent has not yet been revealed.

DailyMail.com has revealed that a UFO expert who dealt with the tiny bodies suggested people pieced them together - and the mystery mummies could have been created from now-extinct animals 1,000 years ago.

“This is the first time that extraterrestrial life has been presented in this way,” Maussan told the Mexican Congress. “We have a clear example of non-humans that are not related to any known species on our planet. The public has a right to know about non-human technologies and creatures. This reality unites humanity, not divides us. We are not alone in this vast Universe; we must accept this truth."

Maussan added that the two corpses had strong bones, were toothless and contained implants made from the soft, silvery-white metal cadmium and the bluish-white metal osmium - rare elements on Earth.

In September he reported that 30 percent of their DNA was of unknown origin, but only recently have claims of an unknown species emerged.

The figures were carbon-dated by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), which determined the bodies had three-fingered hands, were missing teeth and were more than 1,000 years old, Maussan said.

"These samples are not part of our earthly evolution [...] These are not creatures that were found after a UFO crash, Maussan told Congress in September. “They were found in diatom mines and later fossilized.”

He later added: "Whether they were aliens or not, we don't know, but they were intelligent and lived with us. They must rewrite history. We are not alone in this vast Universe; we must accept this reality."

Earlier this month, Maussan invited a team of doctors who all said the bodies were real, once-living organisms - with some experts claiming to have studied "five similar specimens over four years."

Experts also indicated that their DNA was hybrid, suggesting that the bodies were human descendants.

"We have a hybrid being, we have other beings that seem to be more advanced than us... We are facing something truly extraordinary," Maussan said.

While Maussan and his team said the mummified corpses, named Clara and Mauricio, were "real," experts had no history of their origin and did not believe the bodies were "extraterrestrial."

At the hearing, the enthusiast focused on proving the bodies were not fake by providing information from medical experts.

"None of the scientists say that [результаты исследования] prove they are aliens, but I go further," he said, suggesting they could be evidence of extraterrestrial life forms.

Maussan brought with him a team of medical experts who brought a letter signed by 11 researchers from the National University of San Luis Gonzaga in Ica, Peru, saying the same thing.

Anthropologist Roger Zuniga of the National University of San Luis Gonzaga in Ica, Peru, said Tuesday: "There was absolutely no human intervention in the physical and biological formation of these creatures."

However, the letter made it clear that the research team was not implying that the bodies were of "extraterrestrial" origin, but scientists were unable to answer where the remains came from, writes the Daily Mail.

Argentine surgeon Celestino Adolfo Piotto also issued a statement, saying he had analyzed the results of tests carried out on the bodies and provided strange evidence that "they were an evolved version of modern humans, calling them 'our descendants'."

But ufologist Will Galison - a close friend of the archaeologist who first analyzed the supposed "aliens" - said he believes the "corpses" are 1,000-year-old mannequins. Galison said they may have been made from animal remains thousands of years ago, possibly for ritual purposes, with the heads bearing a "remarkable resemblance" to alpaca skulls.



Source link