10 people were poisoned by chocolate bars containing magic mushrooms

10 people were poisoned by chocolate bars containing magic mushrooms



Ten residents of the British city of Nottinghamshire were poisoned by chocolate bars containing cannabis and substances usually found in hallucinogenic mushrooms. At least two children were hospitalized, including one girl twice. The Mirror reports this.

All victims had previously attended a food festival in Mansfield. People felt sick after eating Cali-Gold candy bought at a market stall.

Kylie Tomlison told reporters that her daughter ate five sweets and then felt unwell. After intense hallucinations, she began to vomit. The woman’s nephews tried the same chocolate bars and their symptoms were similar.

The police seized the candies and sent them for forensic examination. Hallucinogenic drugs psilocin and THC, a substance found in cannabis, were found in some of the bars. Law enforcement officials said that traces of drugs contained traces of drugs in a small batch of sweets, and there is no evidence that they got into other candies.

A 63-year-old woman was arrested for selling strange candies. She was quickly released on bail.



Source link