The Russian comedy “At the Command of the Pike” became the leader in film distribution in the Russian Federation and the CIS for the fourth weekend in a row. In total, the film collected about 2.1 billion rubles, reported kinobusiness.com.
Leaders of film distribution on November 16–19 in the Russian Federation and the CIS:
- “At the behest of the pike” - 209 million rubles. (total - 2.09 billion rubles);
- “The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Snakes and Songbirds” (excluding Russia and Belarus) - 26.9 million rubles;
- “Captain Marvel 2” (without Russia and Belarus) - 25.9 million rubles. (RUB 97.4 million);
- “My Terrible Sister 2” - 21.3 million rubles;
- “Catastrophe” - 21 million rubles. (RUB 60.1 million).
Film "At the Pike's Command" became the eighth Russian film that managed to collect more than 2 billion rubles at the box office. The comedy earned that much on the 24th day of screening; the film “The Challenge,” for example, took more than three months to achieve this. Six other domestic films with a box office exceeding 2 billion rubles. were released on or before the New Year holidays.
About the leader of film distribution - in the material "Kommersant" “And our furnaces are fast”.