Among the most popular bookings of air tickets with a departure in February, the Russians were three foreign cities - Istanbul, Yerevan and Dubai. This is evidenced by the data of the Aviasales service, which counted all bookings for the next month (available to RIA Novosti). The company noted that three foreign cities were among the bookings at once for the first time in September.
Sochi was the most popular destination among Russian travelers in February. This city accounts for 12% of all bookings. The cost of round-trip air tickets amounted to 0.4 thousand rubles.
Next on the Aviasales list are:
- Moscow — 11% of all bookings, the average check amounted to 6.8 thousand rubles,
- St. Petersburg - 10% (6.5 thousand rubles),
- Mineralnye Vody - 5% (10.5 thousand rubles),
- Istanbul - 4% (24.8 thousand rubles),
- Kaliningrad and Yerevan - 3% (7.5 thousand rubles and 20.5 thousand rubles),
- Dubai Irkutsk and Kazan - 2% (52 thousand rubles, 17 thousand rubles and 5.6 thousand rubles).